Agribusiness and Commodities
From changes in production, processing, distribution, and regulation of food, our team is here to help our clients navigate through challenges and opportunities in agribusiness. Our team has in-depth knowledge of agribusiness in Indonesia and have strong experience advising agribusiness companies on conducting business in Indonesia and providing legal advice on a range of issues.
Our clients also include businesses that trade agricultural and commodities. Our team can advise on how to navigate the regulatory landscape from enforcement to investigations. We are here to support.
We advise on:
- Commodities trading
- Contracts, including R&D and scientific cooperation agreement
- Financial services
- Food safety and regulatory matters
- Investment funds
- Joint ventures
- Retail and consumer markets
- Sanctions and controls
- Structured trade and commodity finance
- Technology and innovation, including technology licensing and branding