Energy and Resources
The energy sector in Indonesia is poised to grow with increasing demand and manufacturing activities. Our lawyers have extensive experience in all aspects of energy and resources and have experience representing sponsors, contractors, service providers, financiers and governments on energy and resources-related transactions. Our clients include some of the leading energy and resources companies.
Our team’s cross-border experience and understanding of the commercial drivers allow us to help our clients transact across the region. Our cross-practice approach has provided clients the sound counsel they need to deal effectively with governments, regulators, state-owned corporations and local partners.
Our team consists of senior lawyers who have worked for global law firms in Indonesia. They draw on their experience and international perspective to support our clients on a full spectrum of issues from acquisitions and joint ventures to disputes and litigation.
We advise on:
- Acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures
- Exploration and production - drafting and negotiating agreements with host governments
- Disputes including arbitration and litigation
- Regulatory licensing, environmental issues
- Service contracts and procurement