Indonesia has become a center for infrastructure projects. As one of the largest economies in Southeast Asia, Indonesia has announced ambitious plans to boost its growth through multiple infrastructure projects from airports to power plants.
We are working closely with our clients from major corporates, commercial banks, infrastructure funds, developers and investors on new infrastructure projects in Indonesia. Our clients appreciate our cross-practice and integrated approach to help them succeed in the market.
We advise on:
- Acquisition finance and corporate lending
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- Construction and engineering
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Hospitality and tourism
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) and privatisations
- Real estate
- Regulatory approvals
- Retail and consumer markets
- Sourcing and technology