Construction projects in Indonesia are transforming Indonesia’s cityscapes and modernising the country into a world-class hub for business. Our lawyers are well versed in all aspects of Indonesia’s construction industry and have advised our clients from inception to contract drafting. We have advised our clients on all aspects of construction law including dispute resolution.
With our cross-border experience and deep commercial understanding of the various complexities that may arise from the building and construction of new projects, our team is ready to work closely with you.
We advise on:
- Business entity formation / taxation
- Bid preparation and procurement
- Project finance
- Real estate matters
- Contract drafting and interpretation
- Dispute resolution including arbitration , litigation, adjudication and mediation
- Regulatory issues including competition law, energy, workplace safety and healthy
- Insurance coverage issues