Compliance and Investigations
Our team of lawyers are here to help you mitigate risks, operate ethically, while keeping the focus on growing your business in the Indonesia market. Our full service team has experience in advising clients on compliance matters across industries and sectors locally, domestically, and internationally.
When it comes to investigations, our team is adept at navigating the complexities on a range of issues including bribery and corruption, money laundering, fraud, tax evasion, product liability and labor law.
Our team is equipped to meet any challenge at any scale, fully understanding the current regulatory framework in Indonesia, and the client’s industries and needs. We have advised a number of clients on compliance and investigative issues across industries and sectors locally, domestically, and internationally.
We advise on:
- Subject matter, sector based or country orientated investigations
- Internal investigations, regulatory investigations and criminal investigations
- Risk reviews, regulatory risk gap analysis and proactive compliance strategy audits
- Compliance strategies that keep exposure to a minimum
- Response to contentious and non-contentious regulatory and contractual issues