We are one of the leading law firms in Indonesia in covering capital markets. Our team of lawyers cover a full spectrum of areas from equity capital markets, debt capital markets, and funds markets. Our in-depth knowledge of the Indonesia market coupled with our innate ingenuity has made GHP the go-to firm for advisory on capital markets.
Our experience ranges from handling IPOs to listing and bond issues, secondary fundraising, locally, regionally and internationally.
We advise on:
- Debt capital and structured product offerings
- IPOs and listings
- Placements, right issues, bonus issues and other secondary issues
- Issues of bonds, notes, warrants, depository receipts, redeemable preference shares and convertible loan stocks
- Continuing listing requirements, corporate disclosure and corporate governance
- Capital and corporate restructuring
- Employee share schemes